Have you been on the lookout for a tutorial on how to tinker around with your Roadrunner email server settings? Roadrunner Email is a world leading service provider offering a myriad of features for its clients. The combination of quality service and excellent features offered by the provider becomes the reason it’s considered as the perfect choice. Not only for home use but also organizations and businesses.
- Easy Roadrunner.com mail customization
- Attachment limit of 30MB which is expandable with a paid subscription
- Fast email processing
- Storage capacity with no limitation
- Advanced Spam-filter policy
- Great sc rr webmail interface with impeccable authenticity and privacy
How to set up Roadrunner email
While the aforementioned features can easily be accessed, not all registered users are aware of how to set up roadrunner email. For that reason, we have compiled everything you need to know about setting up your Roadrunner email. To set up your Road Runner email, be sure to check whether or not you have been connected to your WiFi. Once connected, simply follow the directions below.
- Begin your Road runner e mail setup by opening your application tray and click ‘My Accounts’.
- Choose ‘Add Account’. You will be taken to ‘Set up Accounts’ menu with network icons.
- Choose an icon that represents ‘Email’ and enter your Roadrunner email address and password.
- Find ‘Automatically Configure Account’ and be sure to leave it checked.
- Tap ‘Next’, a phone will then connect to nyc roadrunner email server. If it states ‘Success’, congratulations, your account has been set up correctly.
Once you’re you get success set up notification, you may start sending and receiving emails from your nyc rr com email. Do some testing by receiving and sending an email to check. These steps can also be used to manually set up your time warner mail settings and time warner cable email setup. To do so, proceed by going to your time warner email server settings and follow the directions mentioned above.
As a general procedure for setting up your time warner mail server, check by sending and receiving emails. Once finished twc mail server settings, you may notice a few different POP3 server names. You may determine the POP3 server names by checking the end of your nyc rr email address. There you will also find information regarding your time warner SMTP servers. Below you will find a tutorial on how to manually set up your POP3 email account and twc webmail rr.
How to set up a POP3 email account
When tinkering with your Roadrunner email server settings, you will most likely see that there is also a few Road runner mail servers. To set up this manually, begin by opening your Application Tray and choosing ‘My Accounts’ option before selecting ‘Add Account’ option. You may then proceed to enter your Roadrunner email address along with the domain name and password. Be sure that every information filled in is in a lower case before you hit enter, then proceed with the steps below.
- Once you have entered your Roadrunner email in your nyc rr webmail, leave ‘Automaically Configure Account’ option unchecked. Choose ‘next.’
- You will be presented with a few options, choose ‘General Settings’ and review information stated in the fields. Make necessary changes if needed before selecting ‘OK’ and exciting menu.
- Go to ‘Incoming Server’ and immediately choose the ‘POP Mail Server’ option.
- To set up a POP3 server in your rr.com email settings, enter pop-server.si.rr.com. The si part refers to Staten Island, this is only an example. Feel free to change to fit your location.
- Next is the Port section in your rr com email settings. You may start by entering 110, if needed you may proceed to try out 995.
- Enter your username, password, and leave ‘Use Secure Server’ unchecked. You also have to leave ‘Verify Certificate’ unchecked before choosing OK and selecting ‘Outgoing Server’.
- Here you will be asked to enter your SMTP server. Simply do so by entering smtp-server.si.rr.com. Again, si refers to Staten Island which should be changed according to your exact location.
- Enter 25, or 587 if it does not work, in the ‘Port’ section in your roadrunner pop settings. Choose ‘OK’ and go to ‘Other Settings’.
Here, you will be asked the period of time your messages will be allowed to be stored in your phone. Choose from the available options or ‘Never Delete Messages’ before tapping OK. To submit the manual rr mail settings changes, tap OK. Test your POP3 email account by receiving and sending emails. If it does not work, go back to adjust your ‘Security Setting’ on your account to send or receive email. That’s it and your nyc.rr.com email is ready to use!
These steps can also be used to manually set up your carolina rr com e mail. To see codes intended for your location, check out the FAQ’s search list for an sc rr com web mail code. You may then proceed to use the same steps to manually set up your carolina rr com email from your sc roadrunner webmail. To set up your POP3, visit www.webmail.sc.rr.com and use webmail.sc.rr.com for the location specific code.
How to set up iPhone Roadrunner
To set up your Roadrunner email server settings on your Apple devices, the exact directions may vary from one model to another. However, in general sense of the directions, setting Roadrunner email iPhone is not too far off from other setting Road runner email address or new rr webmail. Below is a step-by-step on how to set up Roadrunner email on iPhone.
Begin by going to your Roadrunner email server settings and scroll down to the menu displaying ‘Mail, Contacts, and Calendars’. Add your Roadrunner.com webmail account then enter your name, email roadrunner, and password. Enter ‘Road Runner’ as a description in the last www roadrunneremail box. Proceed to choose an option that says POP3, and enter the following information:
- Hostname: pop-server.dc.rr.com (dc is a location code, change it according to where you live)
- Username: (insert your mail roadrunner here)
- Password: (insert your email’s password here)
Scroll down to your Outgoing Mail Server of your Roadrunner email.com, and enter mobile-smtp.roadruner.com in the Hostname section. Save, then choose ‘SMTP’ before going to the ‘Main Server’ to ensure the SSL is set to ‘none’ and Server port is set to 25. Go back to the previous screen, choose ‘Advanced’ and ensure the SSL is set to ‘none’ and Server port is set to ‘pop-server.dc.rr.com. Restart your iPhone to finish road runner email com setup.
Visit www mail roadrunner com to learn more about your options and other useful information regarding Roadrunner email server settings.
Incoming search terms:
- roadrunner email
- wi rr com smtp email server settings